Learning English at university has been a very good experience. I enjoyed pretty much to write posts in a personal blog that I could customize as I wish. It was grateful to do fun activities, as talking about yourself and share different experiences about some subjects. That kind of things created the environment to discover our lacks and fix them.
About the use of blogs, I enjoyed so much to write about the proposed subjects that my blogs usually ended being double the minimum amount of words, hee hee. I liked so much the blog thing that I spended a whole day to customize it with a background, icons, text fonts, text colors, and I even tried to put music to it! (altough it didn't work at all 😢).
I guess there's a lot of things I need to improve in English, like learning more words, concepts and getting familiar with the languaje. Where I have to improve the most is in the pronunciation. And it makes sense, I don't speak english as much as I write it, or read it. It's a subject I hadn't had the circumstances to put it on practice, but well, I'm going to get better in the same measure I speak english in the future.
Outside the english class, I use English almost every day. I feel so used to it that I watch English videos, English series and read English texts as much as I do with Spanish things. That way I keep practicing my English. But well, it keeps being necessary to improve my pronunciation. So, I guess it wouldn't be bad to download a smartphone App for speaking with English people and, in addition, make new friends! haha.
cool, I didnt know that we can put music in our blogs hahaha
ResponderEliminar