My Future Job :-)

When people asks me what I'd like to do for a living, I'm not very sure of what to answer. I don't have a clearly defined plan. I'm very conformist so I can be happy with things the future brings to me. Taking into consideration what I said, I'm going to explain my criterion to be happy at a job.
What I like to do the most are creative activities. That includes drawing, watching movies, TV shows and youtube videos; writing things, reading books and comics, always trying new things and that kind of stuff.
That's why I dream of a job that allows me to keep doing creative activities in my everyday life. On a job that leaves me a lot of free time to spend I would be as happy as on a full-time job that requires (and allows me) to learn a lot.
I'd prefer my job to be outodoors, because generally outdoor jobs requires more physicall energy than indoor jobs, where is more important to have a perfectly organizated schedule. Is very important to be organized in life, but I'm not very good at it. I'm better at getting used to routine activities. I also think that learning general thinks is more practical in real life than things you learn by getting more specialized in what you do. In this age, where everyone tend to specialize in what they do, I think it's important (and very useful) to be a person who haves more interpersonal abilities.
I would be happy on a job where I travel frequently. That way I could learn a lot, know many people and have beautiful experiences. Although I think it's enjoyable to travel, I don't think it's indispensable to learn important things. I think, wherever we are,essential knowledge is right within reach to learn.
Everything I already said was said leaving out the salary factor. I obviously can't have the benefit of choosing the most comfortable job if salary is not enough to live haha, but I'm good with a salary that's enough to pay my bills and have a little savings.
I think the best major for me (and the only one I feel attracted to) is the script writing in filmmaking and things like that (cartoons, comics). To write a script, you need to know everything about characters you're writing of. That includes their personalities, their careers and jobs, their personal issues, etc...
To do that, you need to know many people and learn many things. That way, ideas come even spontaneously! It's like I'm working as I live mylife, haha. Bye-bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

English Languaje Challenges

Learning English at university has been a very good experience. I enjoyed pretty much to write posts in a personal blog that I could customi...